2014年7月13日 星期日

[RESOLVED] Accessing an uploaded image on a link button / image button?


Hi,


I am trying to upload files to a folder in the project and it works well. How the question is how to access these images on a link or a image button? Any ideas?


Thanks


N1ZAM



Hi,


For this situation, you have uploaded the images to a folder successfully, and you could simply use the below way to assign the images to a link or a image button:


 No Image

If I misunderstand, please feel free to let us know.


Regards



Yeah the requirment I mentioned was not clear. Using a link / image button we can view them but I was just trying to view them in a pop up model once you click on the image/ link button.



Hi,


For this situation, you could try to refer to the following example:


LinkButton






Regards


沒有留言:

張貼留言