2014年7月13日 星期日

[RESOLVED] Bootstrap with Asp.net



Hi to all , 


I downloaded Admin Bootstrap Template (AdminLTE-master), When I added the

tag in the top of page the header not working well , Please Ifany one can help in this metter. The AdminLTE-master template is free for download and have good and nice example
for bootstrap with less. 


Best Regards


AFZO




Hi,


can you provide the url of the template and some of the markup on how you made it up? If you have it up and running you can share the link as well so we can take a look into it.




Ahmad_fzo


When I added the tag in the top of page the header not working well


In what way do you mean? What's not working according to you? How should it behave? Is something broken?


Grz, Kris.



Do you have any additional code relating to this or markup that would help demonstrate this issue? Any details would be appreciated as it makes troubleshooting the issue much easier.


Generally, you could use one of the following resources for implementing Bootstrap within your application :



However if you are using an existing template, an important thing to check would be to ensure that all of your references (JS, CSS, etc.) are being loaded properly. You can easily check this by using the Developer Tools (F12) within your browser
and reviewing the Console area for any errors.




I will provide you a link to the Admin LTE Template if you can download it and check after adding tag 


 


http://www.bootstrapstage.com/admin-lte/



Hi Ahmad_fzo,


I have test it, it work fine, like this:






....

Note: the runat="server" it is not recoginzed in html file, so you if want use it, please create a aspx page, and then put your code the page.


Please post some of your code here.


Hope it helps.


Best Regards,

Terry Guo


沒有留言:

張貼留言