I am building a web application(C#) and trying to achieve the following business scenario ?
- An user access our web site.
- He inputs some data using a PDF template.
- He generates a PDF file from the data he inputs.
- He digitally sign this PDF file.
- The system then automatically emails the signed PDF to an email.
- The system can parse the PDF file to know who signed this file and be sure it is of integrity and Non-repudiation and to some post-processes.
Is it possible to achieve this in one step using ITextSharp, If yes, how can I go about it
Yes, this can be done. I have implemented something similiar that allowed the user to sign the pdf in certain places. I had to convert the pdf to HTML to allow the useer to cycle thru certain fields to sign, but if you are going to digitalically sign you
wont have to worry about that.
Sounds like a big relief UstesG.
I would be indeed grateful if you could walk me through or suggest some links for studies or some sample code on how I can go about it.
Thanks once again
I have code from my project but it a little complex and broke into different pieces. First I would get the pdf creation piece down with itextsarp. I would read up on creating pdf's with itextsharp. Then you have to apply a digital signature to the pdf
and the email piece is pretty straight forward. If you need help just shoot me an email and I can go thru my code.
沒有留言:
張貼留言