Is there a good way/reliable way to use sessions on different websites? Basically I want to make one website that is an account manager and direct everyone to that website to log in. Then set a specific session variable that tells all the other websites
I have (all different domains: www.myAccountLogin.com ;
www.myPictures.com; etc etc) that they are validated and they can log in. I guess it's single sign on, but not sure how to handle a session variable to be used on all my websites?
Thanks. C# code and ASP.net web forms is what it will be in.
Or would it be better to store the session in the database?
Hi,
So far as I know, if we want to share data in two different application, it's not possible to use session. We have to save those data somewhere like database or in a text file and access it from other project.
There is an artical about using Sql DataBase, please refer to the link below:
http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/633747/Sharing-session-value-between-two-different-asp-ne
Hope it's useful for you.
Best Regards,
Michelle Ge
tvb2727
Or would it be better to store the session in the database?
Hello,
Its better to store the values in database to ensure proper security.But using POST method you can send information from one domain to other.A sample implementation is shown below:
PAGE1:
Now on a button click on this form you need to submit the form :
function SubmitThis()
{
document.frm.submit();
}
Now on Page2 retrieve the values like below:
txt1 = Request["TextBox1"].ToString();
txt2 = Request["TextBox2"].ToString();
Hope This Helps.
沒有留言:
張貼留言